EasyAccess 2.0 is available for Android devices. With EasyAccess 2.0, users can easily use VNC or cMT Viewer to access remote HMI. Even though the UI and available functionalities on an Android device maybe slightly different from PC, the connection steps are as simple and straighforward.
EasyAccess 2.0 on Android requires Android version 4.1.2 or later.
In addition to the main app EasyAccess 2.0, a helper OpenVPN Connector app is required. Please download the apps from the Google Play store and install the apps, both of which are free.
|EasyAccess 2.0 OVPN Connector|
1. Launch EasyAccess 2.0 app.
2. Enter Domain name, Domain user’s username and password, and then click [Login].
3. Once logged in, the app will list user’s HMIs and their statuses.
4. Click on the connect button to establish connection to an online HMI.”
5. Once connected, the virtual IP address will be displayed. It is now possible to connect directly to the remote HMI by VNC or cMT Viewer.
You should download VNC viewer and set it to default VNC viewer. For example, download RealVNC Viewer and set to defualt VNC Viewer in Settings => VNC
6. When finished, return to EasyAccess 2.0 app and click on the disconnect button to terminate the connection.
For models supporting VNC server, one may use VNC viewer to access the HMI. Please install a VNC Viewer of your choice, and set it as the default VNC viewer in EasyAccess 2.0 application. Use the virtual IP address obtained in EasyAccess 2.0 as the destination IP address. After you have successfully made the connection, should clicking on the VNC icon yields no response, launch VNC viewer separately and use the virtual IP address obtained in EasyAccess 2.0 as the destination IP address.
cMT models support using cMT Viewer to access HMI. cMT Viewer is available for free on Google Play.