To get started, follow the steps below:
1. Download the setup.exe file from EasyAccess 2.0 homepage and open it.
Select the language for the installation process, and then click [Next].
If there is a previous version of EasyAccess 2.0 on the PC, please remove it before installation.
2. Select a folder for EasyAccess 2.0 installation, or use the default folder. Click [Next].
3. Select a start menu folder, or use the default folder. Click [Next].
4. Select additional tasks, for example: [Create a desktop icon]. Click [Next].
5. Confirm all setting. To change the setting, click [Back]. To start installation, click [Install].
6. Installation progress.
7. Click [Finish] to complete the installation.
Here is a list of notable files in the installation folder:
|cMT Viewer||The PC application for accessing a cMT HMI.|
|EasyAccess 2.0||The main program used to establish remote connection to an HMI.|
|gui_30||An essential component when using HMI Viewer to monitor a remote HMI.|
|PC Activator||Application for activating EasyAccess 2.0 for HMI on the network.|